Saturday, October 14, 2006

We are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo

How about you, you, you.

Actually I already Went to the Zoo, therefore I will post about it.

Guess were it was?

Anyways it was a Helping Paw event.
It was just $5 so I obviously took advantage of it. And do you guys also think that is kind of weird that I paid $7 for a hot dog and soda, while a trip to Indy Zoo + dolphin shows costs $5? ? I think there is something odd there.

OK, getting back on track I had to wake up early, we were supposed to leave at 7:45 am, on a Saturday. AND I KNOW that my readers are also lazy so don't try to pretend it is not early.

It took less than 1 hour and a half to reach the Zoo, and it was COLD. Actually a lot of the events or shows were close during this season :( But still I got to see cool cute awesome animals.
I'll just post some of them.

First the Walrus that sucks his "thumb? Fin?"


It is not clear in the pic, he was giving me his back, but trust me, he kept sucking his thumbs for a while, it was really funny.

Next this cute Kangaroo that came so close I almost got to pet him... but alas, it was almost, I didn't get to pet him :(


One of the nice things of the Indy Zoo was that I got to feed a giraffe. Unfortunately the guy who I asked the favor to take the pic never manage to catch one of the moment, so the woman that worked with the giraffe came and manage to keep the giraffe on place for this pic.


Also a performing elephant and the next pic, a cute baby elephant that kept me entertained for a lot LOT of time as he played with a small tree branch.




Polar Bears playing in the water, seen them like that is hard to think of them as powerful predators of seals :(


Lets continue with this Baby Green dragon Level 6... Seriously I kept looking at his face and wonder what powerful items he might have.
Should I try to out-smart a dragon (Is it impossible still with a baby one?), or just cast Summon Elemental and go for it?



Hmm anyways lots of animals, still the zoo is not that big, but there were some cool things.

At the end we saw the dolphin show, and for that I had to take movies, so does anyone know how can I put a .mov file here?

For now, I'll leave you with the pic I took from underwater at the time of another show.


LOOK FOR THE FULL SET OF PICTURES ON FACEBOOK :D

6 comments:

styx said...

you can always put the video on youtube.com and link to it from blogspot.com

A Fly on the Wall said...

Wonderful! It looks like so much fun.. and I like your little comments about all the animals!

The funny thing is that on the day that I post a pic of myself on my blog, you post a bunch of animal pics ... too? :-P

A Fly on the Wall said...

Btw, you've shaved your head!!!

A Fly on the Wall said...

wow - look at all these pics of me here...!!! This is wierd!

A Fly on the Wall said...

oh, here i am again =D

styx said...

Btw, I bought Fables #1. :-)