Sunday, October 29, 2006

Procastinating with style



The plan was simple. This weekend I would study for my exams on tuesday. Saturday went well, though there was the usual procrastination of surfing the web, I did manage to finish a review I had to do for the class I hate the most.
Today however,well... First I wake up late, only to realize I was one hour ahead anyway, The morning proved little fruitful for studying, and this afternoon, well ... I had to go see Carmina Burana played here at Purdue. This is somewhat acceptable procrastination right?
I only knew the famous "O fortuna" part, the one I thought way too cool, and the reason I had to see the complete work,
Which I liked, the ballet performance was very nice, still I'm not a fan of ballet, but the lighting and music and dance at some points was done is such a way that was mesmerizing for a lack of better word.
Still, in the end the power of the first and final part of Carmina Burana is unequaled, at least for me. It strikes me someway similar like the picture I took at the exit of the playhouse, seen at the head of this post

But thats it, I'm going back to study... after I check my mail one last time :P

Dang it... ran into my brother and ended up talking Cyrus and spartans... ok, now seriously I will go study.

No comments: