Thursday, October 05, 2006

THERE IS HOPE

In that I'm not the only biogeek around.

Last week I saw a bag with the funny legend I post about it, and today while having lunch with some people, that person said something close to this:
"In the grand scheme of things is not that bad, I pay $12 a month (I think) and that is what other people pay for one drink on a night out, and I get to play all month"

The context was discussing World of Warcraft wanting me to pay the monthly fee.

Not a common topic on the biology crowd, and thus afterwards I was teased for the ongoing conversation.

2 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

nice - so you are friends with this person? :-)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

NOOOO :(
I just managed to talk for a while.

Then I dunno when we will meet again

No classes together, and there is a chain of friends that links us, nothing to straightforward