Sunday, October 08, 2006

Definetly MSN University

I'm thinking you guys are well aware that Purdue has a nice relationship with micrososft, right?
If you didn't, let me tell you I can buy some microsoft software for like $10 or something. It is cheaper.

But Now, they have gone even further.
In "The exponent" a newspaper by students of Purdue, the article in the picture appear
(I wanted to link to the online one, but haven't seen the site work this semester)

Anyways here is the pic of the article.

4 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

hmm I knew my cousin could get cheap MS software from purdue, but you are right - this is becoming ridiculous! why don't they simply call themselves, Pur-wewanttohavegatesbabies-due? huh? why don't they?

A Fly on the Wall said...

so how was your weekend Juan?

styx said...

I think in most universities you can get M$ software for very little. I remember I also payed $10 for Office for the MAC. I think the same is similar for windows or for office for the PC. I believe the university has a contract with M$ in order to give those prices. You can get MAC osx also very cheap. All of this software you can obtain at he OIT software office, somewhere in the space and computer science building :)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

No, there is no cheap Mac software, I went to ITAP here, and some were above the $60 tag :(

I do think Purdue wants Billy as Dean or something.

For the weekend, see next post