Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OCTOBER BREAK... for the rest

SO October break started last weekend and everyone has left the university to go back to their families, except me :( For me there is still work in the lab, but it seems its the same for all grad students :(

Thing is that the University seems a Ghost town.
Last sunday I went to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon which is as much FEAST as an orgy of one.
Not much food, and it was really expensive. (Though the corn was good, I missed that roasted corn I used to try back home)

Most of the part I kept myself docmenting the force child labor they had there




On all this pic there is a kid with the most bored looking face ever.

The only kid that seem to have fun is this one:

It was a war renactment, and the kid though having fun, didn't seem to play enough FPS to know the importance of cover.

But that renactment was kind of fun.

There was a guy that ate fire and... that was it.

Sadly this is supposed to be one of the biggest events in Lafayette... oh the horror ....

3 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

very nice - ghost towns have advantageous you know - no distractions and you end up finishing faster ;-)

btw are you playing any games these days?

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Not really, ghost towns don't have to much and effect stucked in the lab.
I keep finishing as late as ever... probably if I stop blogging... NEVER.

BLOG 4ever!!! :D

I played some of the BigBang Board games that came with the mac with my bro.

But since I lack a PC, I have forsaken any Dragonshard, Half-Life 2, Command&Conquer Generals, Warcraft III, Rome Total Realism,NeverWinternights, Galactic Civilization II and anyway a lot. Take care of the one I left you, I hope they are in mint condition when I come to pick them up.

Oh the boredom... I keep feeling more the necessity of get a PC NOW, and not untill C&C 3 comes out ...
should I? Shouldn't I?

A Fly on the Wall said...

blogging is good - i like the exchange of ideas. but you are right, it does take time. I wish there was a way you can subscribe to the comments as well as the blog so you didn't have to keep coming back to see if the blogger has replied.

So you were planning on getting a pc as well?