Thursday, November 09, 2006

MY BOSS KNOW "THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS"!!!!


Don't remember exactly, but somehow a protein protein interaction turn into superheroes movies and at some point my current boss accepts how he got to read comic books again when someone lend him "The dark knight returns".

SHOCKING!!!!!!!
He then comment on how dark it was, so I obviously I commented about true dark visions of Batman like Arkham Asylum, and turned out he had read it also.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Still he didn't knew who exactly was Dave Mckean but it was pretty impressive nonetheless.

Have I found my future lab?
Can I ignore how his funding is still uncertain, as its a new lab, or how disorganized it is that I can not find a proper protocol for what we do, and just join because...
MY BOSS KNOWS "THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS"!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

it is amazing how much you can forgive in a person as long as they do one thing you like :-D

styx said...

Has he read "year one"??