Saturday, November 11, 2006

Howling Night



Since I first learned about the wolf park when I visited Purdue for the interviews, I've been wanting to go there.
When the semester started however, some people told me how disappointed they were about it :( Still, there were wolves and no matter what it should be fun for me.
So, luckily a group on my residence hall decided to go on Howling night, for which I obviously sign up, and thus finally get to see the wolf.

True true, the park is nothing big, I didn't get to see coyotes, and the wolf part was nothing extraordinary.

However I got to hear them HOWL. Which was totally worth the trip and the rain that fell after.

The videos I uploaded are but a small treat, far from the true experience.

2 comments:

styx said...

Reminds me of Dracula. My audiobook of the moment :-P

So they took a dog to see the wolves as well?

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Hadn't you heard the audiobook already?
Where did you saw the blue fire? :P It was a blue fire right?

And who took a dog? In one of the videos it is a human boy trying to emulate the wolfs :P I guess he fooled you