Wednesday, November 01, 2006

MOST HONEST QUESTION

Yesterday was one unusual day as I was forced to socialize since people kept telling me that is better to study in groups.
So in need of a good grade I went ahead with the awkward plan of mingle with total strangers and then ask "So who is going to explain me everything I don't understand?"

Anyways after some hours of study, someone felt comfortable enough to ask me the question that probably everyone that know where I'm from, might have in their heads.

"So, do you know any drug-dealers?"
A little surprised by the question, but I didn't saw any malice in her face, it was just an honest curiosity, so I answer as honest as I could
"No... that I know of, you never know"

Faces on the rest would make it seem that everything was going to be weird now, so one friend of her immediately ask her in a sarcastic tone "Why, do you need a fix?" And then on we kept joking about it and all was normal.

Still, I was amazed at the honesty, and actually was somewhat easier for me to talk about it, now that I knew what the other person truly thought.

No comments: