Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why West Lafayette might be me

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I go to the WEST Lafayette library, is just right arround the corner... a long corner, but relatively close.

I go looking to see if I can do like stynky and start ripping a comlete umankind literature into my hard drive, but after being HUGELY dissapointed at the Books on CD corner, I found some interesting things.
The library has a multimedia corner where you can take DVDs, music CD's and MOST IMPORTANTLY.

...
guess??
...

VIDEOGAMES :D

LOOK, they even have my all time favorite:


OH YEAH

...

Ok, there were no many other games, but tell me of another library that has Baldur's Gate the origina series.

AH?

2 comments:

styx said...

Ask for the library webpage, and browse for books. Most likely other regional libraries will have the books and you can place a hold/request on them, and then pick them up in your local library!

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

The website is this http://www.wlaf.lib.in.us/ I allready placed some music CDs on hold, but no contacts what so ever :(