Friday, August 18, 2006

A new begining

Anyone wondering where am I living?
...
OK, maybe Stynky and her soon-to-be-bride might have told you something allready : "Oh yeah, he lives in this huge place, with all sorts of commodities" .

Well don't trust them, here it is... my place


I think that someday it will be organized, and at some point I have to start sticking things about me on my door, however I was going to print what I needed, and *BAM* ... Purdue decides that all their pc labs prints on black and white :(
OK, maybe not all... but all near by.

OH my life sucks :P

1 comment:

styx said...

woohooo!!!

test = Blade Runner
You scored 95% Replicantness!
Excellent! You probably even know who Mary is and how many replicants are there. (If you do, please tell me :)


I think other tests were really bad... I can't believe I am a non-gamer, just because I kept saying I don't like first person shooters. I kept saying however I loved RTS and Online... sigh... Also the test of Sandman was really hard, and the test of GITS. Have to watch GITS again and retake it!!