Saturday, August 26, 2006

Activity Bonanza

OK Time to decide.

Yesterday the Academy Park at Purdue was filled with students and their associations. There were a bunch, and for my good fortune a bunch of geek ones.
Now unfortunately, "call outs" seem to be at the same time, so I have to choose carefully between the following:

First : Helping Paw (This one is the one that I'm joining for sure)
and since I'm hoping to still have some time for something else, I have to decide for this others.:

Anime club
Videogames group
Chinese Calligraphy
Dungeons of Purdue
SS Voyager (A bunch of sci-fi stuff but I'm more interested in their comicbook part)

and of course due to popular demand by my fans
The Ballroom Dance club.

No link to their websites as they are outdate, and the names are self-explanatory

I wanted to also go where the nice people would be (theoreticly there was an iranian club ... but they didn't show up, and their website is outdated for 3 years :P, and the only Korean group was a christian one... I ask, and they said their services were in Korean so no good for me)

So, which one should it be? Anime and Chinese so far would be my top choices, ballroom seems a PhD student MUST experience, and the others are geek stuff I'm sure I will enjoy as well.

How can I post a poll script on this website?
HELP

1 comment:

styx said...

You don't need to use resources by using bootcamp. Windows runs natively in your MAC... bootcamp is just to help you manage the partition of the hard drive and the startup.

and my thoughts;
anime club: you've been there and done that.
videogames club: depends on what they play. problem is that you might get sucked in...