Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chocolo regains sight

I'm a terrible parent.
I grew accustom to Chocolo's condition, and carry one as usual not noticing his gloomy perspective on life:


However an amazing research scientist develop a synthetic eye, fully functional for him, and care for his surgery:














His recovery was a success:


and now with his sight back, he has thank the kind scientist that made it all possible, and started a new life with new friends:



LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER KNOW.

6 comments:

styx said...

Lol, how much time did you spent in this photo-comic!

Who is the green friend at the end?

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

one day on all the pics... one very non productive day :P

We are still thinking of a good name for his new friend.

A Fly on the Wall said...

This was the cutest post I have seen in a long time! Time well spent :-)
Is the green friend also yours?

ps. although i can't believe you haven't retired chocolo :-P

styx said...

You should also ask the kind scientist to help you with your verb conjugations :-P

I grew accustomed to Chocolo's condition, and carried on as usual...

amazing scientist developed...

he has thanked...


:-P

Shawna said...

lol. Awesome post. And I like your funky english.

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Yay thanks Chippy, although I do need to work on it :P

Frog's name now is Xenopus.

I do have tell the scientist to help me with my english, yet she also finds it adorable, and won't correct me :(