Friday, February 08, 2008

Futurama's power. Ai shitemasu

Yesterday I saw Futurama, the episode where Leela finds the truth about her parents.

At the end there was a nice song, which after hearing I had to find out which one was it.

What I found was not only the video here, but that my story was shared by several other people. (So follow the link to the video to see the comments, also if you want to vote my comment up :D It will be much appreciated)

And the past few times I've repeated Futurama, makes me miss it even more. The show was really amazing. I've been reminded about episodes like the one about Fry's dog loyalty. Fry's brother and the 4 leaf clover, and now this one with Leela's parents.
The show hit you on an emotional level but still managed to be cool and funny, and the last time I watch the Simpsons, it was more like a "family guy" string of crazy jokes... yeah funny, but.... really?

On Fry's brothers episode, Professor Farnsworth makes a comment about the race results being changed by measuring (It was so close it had to be measure at the quantum level) ... and reminded me of a time when Homer nagged Lisa for not obeying the laws of thermodynamics with her perpetual motion machine. I just wish I could still see those type of shows on TV.

Or maybe I just have the crappy cable and I'm missing on the good stuff.
/shrugs

EDIT: Ok I just saw Scrubs, that still counts for the good TV :D

4 comments:

styx said...

You have cable?

We don't even have TV! :-)

And the DailyShow is GOOD TV!
SouthPark is GOOD TV! :-P

styx said...

You want us to vote for:
"Hehe same story :D" ??

Could you elaborate more!

styx said...

You want us to vote for:
"Hehe same story :D" ??

Could you elaborate more!

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Yeah, roomate is TV addict, so we had to get it >.<
So where do you play your PS3?

And yes I want you to vote for "Hehe same story :D"

what do you need me to elaborate... on the comment? or on the why I need it voted up?