Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Wedding! :')

It was the day, September 2nd, the wedding was approaching.
I woke up to the sound of waltz, my brother and my soon to be sis-in-law were training for their dance showdown at the wedding. I do have a picture of that, but unfortunately I've been censored :( . I have a few pictures as I was having so much fun that I forgot to take them, and the only ones I have, they decide it is not good.

Anyways, after breakfast and waltz training, we went to do boring errands. The only thing worth mentioning is that it was raining a lot where I was, and there was the continuous worry that the rain might hit the wedding... I was proven wrong as the wedding went on during a very sunny afternoon.
Oh, and that I found the perfect T-shirt for my brother. No picture :(, but I hope soon my brother will use it and send me a pic of it :P.

OK, so Time for the wedding, I got in my fancy dress, and the cool Tie Gelareh bought me, it had Pepe Le Pew in it. Coolest most original Tie in the wedding, thanks to Gel, and we started receiving people at the chapell. Family first, a bunch of friends later, and time for the main event.
My brother walk towards the altar, followed by my parents, and then the bridesmaid and me...Aa lot of flashes through the process. And finally the bride herself. She walk down theaile with her mom, and I got to say, when he reached my brother I saw water in her eyes.
We had a few readings from the bible and the most "peculiar" one was from theapocalypses >:) My brother chose it, but he gave it to Pamela, our cousin,theoreticallyy to read it inSpanishh, but oh surprise! Inn the wedding it was in english.
After a few looks between her and the Father, and a "oops" from the later, my brave cousin decided she could read it in english.
And she did perfectly.
Now it was time to go closer to the altar were the rings were going to be blessed, and the "I do"s perform.
Time for my screwup, that apparently no one noticed :D

At some point Gelareh was giving the maid of honor her bouquet, and the Father made a "sign", which I took as come closer give me the rings
...
which I did,but just before I gave the rings, the ceremony continue and I realized "oops"
so after a gentle step backwards and pretend I was just stretching my legs, apparently no one saw it :D
I guess the attention was to the bride and groom and my ego is to large.

But that was it, at another time, I did gave the rings, the Father blessed them and they said the "I do"s.
BOOM, kiss, and now we are legally family .
MUSIC.

Whew, this is getting long again, I will have to leave the reception for the next blog.

No comments: