Friday, September 22, 2006

Peace and Harmony ... IN WAR >:)

So, anyone wondering in what student organizations I ended up?

Nope?, no one?

Well, since you are still reading I'm going to tell you anyway.

I finally joined OFFICIALLY, the Helping Paw organization.
Actually I'm a little disappointed they don't do as much as I expected.
All I've been doing is to go on Saturdays morning, just for 2 hours, and clean some cat cages and take dogs for a walk on a nearby kennel.

And every time I'm relaxing and playing with some dog, they decide to go.
And there is not going to be anything this week :(

On another organization which kicked the ballroom's ass and even beat up anime club, is the Chinese Calligraphy club.
I already know how to make the horizontal stroke, relatively well, the vertical one is tricky, and any diagonal one is just a different mess anytime I tried.

But I'm getting better, here, let me show you how I write "Peace/harmony"

My peace/harmony is surrounded by the Chinese chess pieces, which I LEARNED HOW TO PLAY :D
But only in this set, there is another set with more complicated symbols for the pieces, so I keep confusing my cannon for and elephant and so :P

It is quite challenging but I enjoy it a lot.
overall Chinese Calligraphy has been the best experience so far here at Purdue.

...


cause tango wants me to pay them $35!!!!!!!.
I wanted free. X-(

No comments: