Friday, April 20, 2007

Back to comics

Now that it seems I have secured a lab in which to procrastinate the next years of my life, I can come back to serious geek matters.

Superheroes time :D They are SOOO COOL, I mean, now that they have learned from Anime battles, we get stuff like this video I can't stop watching.

AWESOME



Now lets move to THE FLASH... an overlook hero now a days.

OH Batman is so sweet... his strenght is laughable compare to the rest, but still he tries.



Flash has so much untap power... I mean imagine something hitting you at the SPEED OF TIME



OK all this to ask you guys.

A) Should I buy Civil War?
I dunno if stynky ever finish it...but even If I have spoil myself the ending, I know the writer Mark Millar does a great job on writing around political subjects. I'm kind of intrigue how it develop to the end we even heard on the Colber't report.
and
B) Should I buy WORLD WAR III ?
Not as big event as Civil War or as last year Infinite crisis. But ... uhm.... see the title of the comic?? That should be enough.
However only in one of the four book, do they explain why did aquaman went through so DRASTIC changes.

So what shall I go for?

3 comments:

styx said...

Arg!! I think you just spoiled me the ending of one of the seasons of Justigue League the animated series... I was planning on watching the series one of these days :-P

I completed Civil War and I must say is probably one of the weakest works of Millar. Probably it is better if you buy the surrounding comics that give context to the main series, but the main series as a stand alone product is not worth it... I guess you can see what the paperback edition has... if it has more comics then it might be worth it, otherwise just wait and I'll bring you Civil War to Canada so you can read it.


BTW, you were selected in a lab? which one? Sophie's Lab??

A Fly on the Wall said...

yeah vassupwiddis? you didn't tell us which lab you chose!!

plus how come no challenges from you in towers? are you admitting that given the same amount of practice time, I am the best gamer EVA? :-D

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Pff I just happen to have a life :P thats all :P If i had no life you would've gone DOWN :P

OH the lab I pick is not yet official so... "no comments"

And yes plz bring Civil War to Canada. THANKS