Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WoW Wedding

And I'm the best man for the second time in my life ... woot!



Stupid free software labeling their work... does anyone know of a good program to play with tga files?

Anyways about the wedding it was kind of a joke from 2 ppl in our guild.
Still we went ahead an RAIDed SM Cathedral.
OK, guess that calls for explanation. By raiding I mean a group of more than 5 people on a team... in our case it was just 10 cause that zone SM (Scarlet Monastery) Doesn't allow for more. With this group we went ahead and assaulted a Cathedral that is held by humans that have gone mad and kinda resemble an inquisition burning innocents and all that in the name of... hmm I dunno... all I care is that we needed their Cathedral, so we went ahead and killed them all to have the ceremony :P



YAY THE GEEKNESS.

4 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

he he!! this is hilarious!! Actually I wish you would post more stories about your life in WoW. I actually like to hear what you do there and who is in your guild etc. I want to live vicariously through you! :-P

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

You would probably be a little dissapointed :P Two of my chars are in a guild that is growing quite well, yet I'm on of the few high levels, so no big events.
One of my characters that adventure with Stynky join another guild that is dead, so no big things either.
And my last charachter is kind of abandoned on the alliance, so even less things to tell about.

I will post if anything weird comes up, or just if I get to have a nice screenshot of whatever.
Sometimes you do get some weird people, but for that I need to learn how to capture video.

Do any of you two know how?

A Fly on the Wall said...

Lots of sequential screen captures? :-P

styx said...

I will post my adventures in World of Warcraft! I just haven't had the chance to edit it, but I will :-) I will post them before the end of thsi month!