Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The greatest game I never played is coming back


Shameful thing to accept it, since I call myself a sonic fan, but one of the most beloved games by old school Sega fans its Nights into dreams (Seems the wikipedia entry is the best). A game I never played but I've heard about it for so long, and the concept is so cool, that after the news of it being released for the Wii, (kotaku seganerds )makes me want to get a Wii and experience it.

Plus I have to show stynky something artistic beautiful and original (story wise/ not gameplay... although I remember a family game about dreams... stynky refresh my memory please) that I'm playing, since he keeps bragging about the awesome OKAMI.


Just by looking at the pictures I want to play.

5 comments:

styx said...

From Wikipedia:
"In March 2007, Sega.com ran a poll titled "Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" featuring NiGHTS as one of the options (along with Streets of Rage, Samba de Amigo, Virtua Cop and Flicky).[8] At its end, NiGHTS had 9842 votes, 55% of the total."

I seem to recall filling up a poll from SEGA about which character from Sonic deserves an independent videogame... I think I voted for Shadow... seems it was a mistake :-P

styx said...

Nights is one of the most overrated games according to this post: :-P

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3128401

A Fly on the Wall said...

oh kewl!! so are you getting a wii? are you? are you? :-D

A Fly on the Wall said...

Hey btw!! hwo come you boys only blog about games? you don't think about anything else?!! :-P

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Getting the Wii... not yet, but check next post.
For non-game post see previous post... common?!?! You don't take to much time on my site eh?