Tuesday, January 09, 2007

UGH didn't get the A

Yesterday I had the last chance to see why in one class I didn't got an A... In the end I had B+, A, B and an average homework according to the professor... that meant I was the cut off line between A and B =(.
There was a question in the final that I didn't answer and he asked to me again, but I was such and Idiot that didn't bother on looking notes or anything before going there, so I obviously got it wrong ... =(

In the end I felt Kinda pathetic begging for the A, lets see if this semester I can just get the A and don't have any need to go talk to professors EVER AGAIN!


On other news I was logging in and just upgraded to the new blogger.... haven't seen anything new except this
"
The New Version of Blogger
The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!
Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)
"

Whish I could do the same

No comments: