Saturday, January 27, 2007

My baby

So after like 3 months of labor... I kinda have my new baby PC


SO I won't be able to use my old hardrive with the old settings so I have too look now for DVD players... still he look so COOL.
AND most important I BUILD IT :D
ME
ME

It will be cooler once I install Kubuntu which I took from PLUG

Hard labor but its worth it, now I understand what women feel while giving birth :P



ON OTHER COOL NEWS

I think I should thank Stynky cause I received The Nutcracker Complete Ballet
SWEET

THX DOOD

3 comments:

styx said...

ha, the monitor is on top of the books, so you cannot study!!

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

He he, and worst of all, they are on top of the IMMUNOLOGY books... and my rotation right now is on T cell receptor activation :P

I had to change one of them, for one of genetics :P

A Fly on the Wall said...

Congratulations!!
It looks very pretty! :-D