Friday, June 12, 2009

The little big gems of E3

E3 just passed and try to regain the relevance it once had.
Seems a lot of the gaming media was happy, but I didn't get the news I wanted. (PS3 price cut ... not that it matter, I just managed to save ~200 @ Sony Style)

Not all was bad news however. Among the onslaught of news about the battle of the motion controls, I got to see two little videos that got my attention and seemed pretty overlooked by the rest.

First, is the Modnation Racers news.
What it would seem a Little Big Planet take on karting:
Who would not love that?


Along those lines, for those of us not able to get Mario Kart, and who have love Sonic since 1991. We get news that Sonic and other iconic SEGA characters will be racing as well :D WOHOO!!!!!!


Last but not least. Something that the media did not overlook at all. Obviously since this small teaser contains the most amazing Star Wars action ever seen that surpasses all of the action scenes in its movies put together and multiplied a million times. IT IS THAT COOL!

2 comments:

styx said...

Why is Sonic driving a car? I thought the cloud of dust at the beginning of the trailer was Sonic racing!

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I dunno
Yet on the gameplay videos, they do show that if Sonic turns to super sonic, he ditches the car :D