Thursday, June 28, 2007

Parents visit and presents

So, lets see what I can post before boss starts running around the lab.

So last weekend my parents visited given the special occasion ... and no its not about the longest day on summer... and so I got to see them again.
Which is kinda funny, at the beginning you start laughing at parents being parents again, mom arranging everything and overall telling you what to do... then it gets kinda annoying again :P
I'm such a bad son.

Anyways back on track they visited me, and got to see the University... unfortunately it was a rainy day so we didn't do much walking.


That is the building I'm working at the moment.

Hey I took a picture with my mom also and I can not find it... so I will post about her on the this one.


Taken at Bubba Gump restaurant in Chicago. Yes expensive, but heck... its my b-day :P
I order one of the kids drinks that lets you keep the drink :)

So we also took a tour though the river was pretty nice... and then we had to go shopping :(


Anyways on my way back I got cards and a cool presents from my Bro and sis-in-law YAY.

Grim Fandango, one of the greatest games of all time metabelieve it ... which I thought it was point and click but I have to control my character through Gamepad or numpad... its odd.
Anyways just the voices that they have are funny.

My brother plan was to keep me from WoW... but my new best friend, who I've never met, although rumor has it that might change, decided to give me the expansion :P

Now I have to play both to keep everyone happy :P

Now... to find time for ME and play Company of Heroes... :P

Too many :P

So much to do so little time... in the morning

2 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

oh wow - she is now your best friend!!! this is gettting interesting! :-P

styx said...

omg! you can only play one game at a time! you have to choose :-P